"Doug Of The Dead" is the 19th episode in Season 1 in Mr. Meaty.
Fast-Food Zombie Mall Gore-Fest is Josh and Parker's latest movie attempt. However, they just can't get some scenes right. They use the SALIVATOR-X8, a new Mr. Meaty invention (which was brought by Wink), to turn the mall patrons into zombies in order to film Doug in action fighting them. Only one problem: Doug is scared of zombies.
Soon, the zombies start chasing Josh and Parker all over Scaunchboro, trying to eat them. In the end, just when it looks like the zombies are going to kill Josh and Parker, Doug musters up his courage and tells the zombies to get away from his boys. Then, Doug whispers, "This buffet is closed.", and then destroys the machine by smashing it. Now, the zombies are back to normal, and Josh and Parker are okay.
- Jamie Shannon as Joshua "Josh" Redgrove
- Jason Hopley as Parker Dinkleman / Gord "Gordon"
- Marty Stelnick as Edward R. Carney (cameo)
- Troy Baker as Mr. Wink (cameo)
- Todd Doldersum as Doug "Douglas" the Mall Cop / Darryl
- Ali Eisner as Goth Girl (cameo)
- [] as Ashley 2
- [] as Art"ee"ist Woman
- [] as
- The episode's title is a parody of Shaun of the Dead.
- The Machine's menu say's that if your wearing a mr meaty name tag your not infected.
- The SALIVATOR-X8 Machine move's side to side when it's on.
- the zombie's in the episode say meat instead of brains.
- the goth girl in this episode was not in infected.